Saturday, December 27, 2008

Art in the heart.

Hi, my name is Lilie and I'm 18 years old. I go to American River College and I love to study about art actually my major is Art. I also like to go to church and read Bible, I like to study and reed a lot. I like to go travel and go to ocean and also I like to drive, because I have a car, so yeah I like to drive... Sometimes I go shopping and eat... What I don't like about my car  that it's need gas at all times so I have to spent $20 every week for gas... but it's ok... I work a lot so I can afford it! Also my favorite website is www.RealCHRISTIANITYandBusiness.com I like to read stuff from there and I like that sweet guy on the picture. Right now I'm sitting and typing about my life... It's cool I like to blog and do Art.. you know art is in my heart I love to do art stuff and also I like to type on my new laptop that I just bought... I don't have a lot of knowledge about life yet because I'm only 18 but I know one thing for sure that I love art and one day I would like to become an artist and make a lot of cool art and do art every day and enjoy it. Also I would like to have an art family so we can do art together big art family.  I also don't like to read an instructions for computer... but I like to read stuff about art and I like art.  I also love a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and other cool holidays especially Christmas! Merry CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment